Happy 4th of July!
The Williston Coyote Foundation wants to wish a Happy 4th of July to all Coyote alumni! We hope you're enjoying your summer!
Summer of 2017 Class Reunion Update
(If you have information, please pass it along to us so we can share!!!)
Hard to believe we've already flown past the 4th of July! The Class of 1987 and Class of 1967 held their reunions this past weekend and, based on the photos I've seen circulating, it looked like fun was had by all! If you are a member of either of those classes, please send us a little blurb about how the reunion went and a group photo so we can share next month! Still coming up: Class of 1997 this month and Class of 1977 and 2007 during Homecoming!
Class of 1977:
I've heard they are planning for Homecoming weekend, but this isn't confirmed yet.
Class of 1997:
Weekend of July 21st-22nd, contact person is Jill Kjorstad. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class of 2007:
Weekend of Oct. 6th and 7th—Homecoming!
Shannon Bachmeier is the contact person! Class float in the Homecoming Parade, and tailgating at the football field to follow on Friday!
We've also received word that the Class of 1968 is ahead of the game and planning their reunion for July 27th and 28th of 2018! Impressive! Their contact people are Linda Corner, Candy Tesoro, and Pat Hagen!
- Robert "Bob" Peterson, Class of 1970, died 6/10/2017, in Williston, ND
- Timothy Borrud, Class of 1977, died 5/20/2017 in Mesa, AZ
- Connor Voltz, Class of 2012, died 5/28/2017 in Williston, ND
- Michael Harris, Class of 1959, died 1/28/2017 in Lexington, KY
- Grace (Birkland) Neubauer, Class of 1959, died 5/3/2017, in Williston, ND
- Terry Irgens, Class of 1964, died 6/27/2017 in Myersville, MD
- Evelyn "Ollie" (Olson) Shell, Class of 1948, died 1/26/2017 in Tigard, OR
If you know of any alumni deaths that we missed, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!
Donations to the Foundation
- John and DaVee MacMaster, in memory of Addy Stenehjem, Randy Slais, Kenn Skadeland, Ken Stelzmiller, Steve Skjei, and Mary Louise McKenzie
- Diane Hagen, in memory of Jeanette Doeden Dullum, Annie Barkie, and Mary Louise McKenzie
- John and Cathy Schmitz
- Xsellr8r Inc. (Randy Miller), from the Classic Coyote merchandise sales
- James Leinen, in memory of Mary Louise McKenzie
We are constantly working on updating at the Coyote Foundation. We're still working on getting more addresses, so if you have friends who aren't getting our emails, please have them email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can update their contact information in our databases.
We also keep updating our website in an effort to bring you even more news and content from Williston Public Schools! If you haven't checked it out already, you can head to www.willistoncoyotefoundation.com!
We've got photos and bios of our scholarships, a form to update contact information, pictures and information for each of our board members, and so much more!
You can even donate conveniently online on our website if you are interested in doing so! We also accept donations mailed to us at the following address:
Williston Coyote Foundation
PO Box 1407
Williston, ND 58802-1407
Here is a link to our 2017 scholarship recipients!
If you would like to donate to the Williston Coyote Foundation, please click the link below or mail your check to the address listed below. We can direct your donation as you see fit! If you are interested in starting a scholarship in memory of a loved one, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call the office at 701-572-8797.